Since the project is done in the sparetime, there's no specific enddates, but hopefully within 2009.
The following are the strategic goals of Keytool.
- To be able to handle every issue about certificates and keystores.
- To have different distributions like Java WebStart and Rich Client applications.
The goal of the roadmap, is to get a list of all the features that would be nice to have,
and let the public get a chance to ifluence the development process.
Do you have any needs or ideas that are not here?
- Import certificate.
- Create certificates with chains.
- Show running JVM's cacerts, just by clicking an action.
- Cheat sheets - Example how to generate SSL certificate for Tomcat.
Drop me an email[com,hotmail,patrick_fust,email].